We are proud to offer urgent care services here in our office, so you can save yourself the hassle and frustration of visiting the emergency room. With same-day appointments, on-site testing, and comprehensive diagnosis and treatment, we are your one-stop shop when you need us most.
- Chest Pain
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Bleeding that won’t stop
- Loss of consciousness or fainting
- Injury to the head, spine, or other body parts
- Change in mental status
- Thoughts of suicide or murder
- Vomiting that won’t stop
- Sudden, severe pain
- Sudden changes in vision or dizziness
- Severe abdominal pressure or pain
- Consumption of a poisonous substance
These could be indicative of an underlying issue or could lead to issues that should be addressed by your doctor as soon as possible. If you are unsure of whether you are experiencing an emergency, contact us so we can further assist you.
Other conditions we are able to treat through urgent care services include but are not limited to:
- Common cold
- Seasonal flu
- Sinus infection
- Bacterial infection
- Sore throat
- Urinary tract infection
- Pink eye
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Bacterial Vaginosis
Please note that we do not prescribe any controlled substances at our facility.
For more information about our urgent care services or to schedule an appointment, contact us today at (732) 899-9440.